The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How do I use the Network App?
Created on 2017-10-30 16:27:19; Last updated on 2022-01-22 02:00:13
The Network app allows you to easily differentiate between your existing connections in your Network, the different Groups your connections are organized into, and the open Tradeshift Network, from where you can create new connections. The Network app is split into three different tabs; My Network, Groups and Tradeshift Network.
My Network Tab
The My Network tab contains a list of all of your Tradeshift account’s current connections. This includes Tradeshift connections (between two Tradeshift accounts) and manual connections (email contacts).
|Name||The name and logo of the company that the user is connected to.|
|Accounting System ID||The accounting system ID of the connection (if any).|
|Relationship Status||This column indicates the relationship type that your account has with that company. Access this article to read about the diffrent relationship statuses that can be displayed.|
You can perform additional actions for each connection by clicking the three dots on the far right of the connection's line.
Clicking the dots opens a side panel with the following actions:
- View company profile: Opens the connection’s public profile. This can also be done by clicking the connection’s name or logo.
- Create document: Displays a list of document types to select from:
- Purchase Order
- Credit Note
- View company details: Displays the basic information of the company (name, logo, address and any identifiers).
- Categorize as: Makes it possible to categorize a connection as either a buyer or a supplier.
- Properties: Enables editing of the custom connection properties for this connection.
- Remove from my Network: Removes the connection from the user's network.
Searching My Network
The top of the page on the My Network tab features a search bar that can be used to search for connections:
This search field will only search through existing connections or email contacts, when you are on the “My Network” tab.
The Add filter button also makes it possible to filter your Network and combine the chosen filter with the search. At the moment, the only available filter is the Relationship Status.
The Groups tab in your network allows you to organize your connections in groups, according to specific rules that you can set yourself.
There are two ways to populate your group:
- Create group automation rules so that your connections matching those rules get put in the group automatically
- Manually select individual connections to add to the group, which is done from the “My Network” tab.
Click here to access the step by step guide to creating a new group.
Tradeshift Network Tab
The Tradeshift Network tab allows users to search through the entire Tradeshift network to find other companies that are registered on the platform. Search terms and phrases can be entered in the search bar at the top of the page. When a search term/phrase has been entered, click Enter to search:
Once the search results are shown, clicking a company name will open a side panel with all possible actions:
- View that company’s profile.
- Send a document to that company.
- View company details.
- Invite to my network - upon which case a connection request would be sent to that account. To read more about adding a new connection, access this article.
2 people found this helpful.